Find a New Beginning at Parkview Care Home
At Parkview Care Home, our innovative programming and family-first philosophy creates a warm and vibrant community where seniors thrive. Through intergenerational programming, residents volunteer with and learn alongside children, students, and adults from the community. These programs deliver unparalleled emotional, physical, and intellectual benefits for our seniors and the larger community.
Situated in the quiet, residential Lakeview suburb in Regina, Park View Care Home is steps away from Columbus Park and Lakeview golf course, and only a short drive from the airport, shopping, restaurants and cultural experiences. Inside, our newly renovated space offers residents bright and spacious rooms, indoor and outdoor community areas, and access to a host of activities designed especially to suit their unique needs and interests.
Our residents and families enjoy the benefits of:
- 12 Private rooms with space to bring favourite comforts from home.
- Educational, artistic and recreational activities designed specifically for residents.
- Indoor and outdoor community areas for socializing with friends and family.
- 24-hour monitoring and care from qualified nursing management.
- Intergenerational activities with students and children from the community.
Transitioning to long-term care is never easy for seniors or their families. At Park View, we understand, which is why we have created an intimate atmosphere where residents feel at home. We see the transition to long-term care as a new beginning. If you want to see why Park View is different, schedule a visit today.